Increase the percentage of minorities applying, becoming accepted and graduating dental school.
- Identifying perspective students who may have an interest in dentistry and cultivate that interest.
- Present each student with viable resources and information regarding ADEA Application.
- Present each student with information and resources for preparation for DAT (Dental Admissions test).
- Identify a successful undergraduate curriculum for each student for future application to dental school.
- Present each student with necessary help and guidance to complete their personal statement (essay) for ADEA Application.
- Present each student with opportunities to participate in certain dental society functions.
- Present each student with the opportunity to participate in summer workshop/shadowing (2-Week rotation) with a specific dental society member at their dental practice.
- Identify, encourage and secure spots for summer enrichment programs for our perspective students.